$16 per hour + commission + periodic bonuses
Day , Evening
Connect6 Group is looking to add to our expanding team! We are currently looking for Call Centre/Telesales agents who will be working alongside our newest client TELUS, a leading wireless services provider, and will be responsible for conducting direct to consumer marketing through sales.
What sets Connect6 Group apart from other organizations is our commitment to providing numerous opportunities for career growth and advancement, as we follow a “promote from within” mentality. Our commitment to continuous coaching and training allows our employees to reach their full potential.
Our team of Call Centre/Telesales agents will be sales-oriented people. We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Call Centre/Telesales Representative to join our team. As a Call Centre/Telesales Representative, you will be responsible for generating calls to potential customers with the main goal to achieve your sales targets. Additionally, the representative will
not only need to focus on sales and also act as ambassadors for the client and will be responsible for maintaining positive brand association with customers.
● Base hourly wage ($16 per hour + commission + periodic bonuses)
● The average wage for sales representatives in Winnipeg is $22 per hour
- Ability to convert leads into opportunities efficiently and effectively.
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to offer products and services.
- Ability to make 120 -150 calls a day.
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and needs.
- Offer solutions based on clients needs and capabilities.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Full-time availability; from Monday to Friday between 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM and Weekends between 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Prior sales experience is an Asset.
- Ability to handle outbound calls in a professional manner.
- Ability to handle rejection and objections.
- Experience selling home security products.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Ability and willingness to learn about the specifications and benefits of products and services.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Great interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong convincing ability.
- Competitive salary or commission structure.
- Continuous training with seasoned and successful sales professionals.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Connect6 Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.