North York, ON
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE (WORK FROM HOME) POSITION.
Classified as a NOC B Position for those seeking permanent residency.
Connect6 Group is looking to add to our expanding team! We are currently looking for Call
Center/Telesales agents who will be working alongside our newest client TELUS, a leading
wireless services provider, and will be responsible for conducting direct-to-consumer marketing
What sets Connect6 Group apart from other organizations is our commitment to providing
numerous opportunities for career growth and advancement, as we follow a “promote from
within” mentality. Our commitment to continuous coaching and training allows our employees to
reach their full potential.
Our team of Call Center/Telesales agents will be sales-oriented people. We are looking for an
experienced and self-driven Call Center/Telesales Representative to join our team. As a Call
Center/Telesales Representative, you will be responsible for generating calls to potential
customers with the main goal to achieve your sales targets. Additionally, the representative will
not only need to focus on sales and also act as an ambassador for the client and will be
responsible for maintaining positive brand associations with customers.
● Ability to convert leads into opportunities efficiently and effectively.
● Reach out to existing and potential customers to offer products and services.
● Ability to make 120 -150 calls a day.
● Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and needs.
● Offer solutions based on clients' needs and capabilities.
● Enter and update customer information in the database.
● Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
● Full-time availability; from Monday to Friday between 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM and Saturday
between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
● Prior sales experience.
● Ability to handle outbound calls in a professional manner.
● Ability to handle rejection and objections.
● Experience selling home security products.
● Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
● Ability and willingness to learn about the specifications and benefits of products and
● Good negotiation skills.
● Great interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
● Strong convincing ability.
● Competitive salary + commission structure.
● Starting base wage of $16 per hour plus commission
● The average earnings are $23 per hour
How Connect6 Group values you:
● Health Benefits, fully funded by Connect6, once past three months of employment
● To help you start your career, an opportunity to earn bonuses up to $600 in the first
● Opportunities to increase base pay by achieving set targets
● Discounts on products and services depending on the program you work with
● We value your time in our office by creating a comfortable environment
Why work at Connect6 Group?
● World-class training provided by tenured sales professionals
● 1on1 coaching to hone your skills and grow your career
● Promote from within mentality
● Be a part of a fast-growing company
● Growth of Over 500% in 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews
will be contacted.
Connect6 Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the