North York, ON
To be discussed
Connect6 Group is looking to add to our expanding team! We are currently looking for Telesales agents who will be working alongside our newest client TELUS, a leading wireless services provider, and will be responsible for conducting direct to consumer marketing through sales.
What sets Connect6 Group apart from other organizations is our commitment to providing numerous opportunities for career growth and advancement, as we follow a “promote from within” mentality. Our commitment to continuous coaching and training allows our employees to reach their full potential.
Our team of Telesales agents will be sales-oriented people. We are looking for an experienced and selfdriven Telesales Representative to join our team. As a Telesales Representative, you will be responsible for generating calls to potential customers with the main goal to achieve your sales targets. Additionally, the representative will not only need to focus on sales and also act as ambassadors for the client and will be responsible for maintaining positive brand association with customers.
Telesales Agent Responsibilities:
- Ability to convert leads into opportunities efficiently and effectively.
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering.
- Ability to make 120 -150 calls a day.
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need.
- Offer solutions based on clients needs and capabilities.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Full-time availability; from Monday to Friday between 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM and Weekends between 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Prior sales experience in a remote or virtual environment.
- Ability to handle outbound calls in a professional manner.
- Ability to handle rejection and objection.
- Experience selling home security products.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Ability and willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Great interpersonal, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Strong convincing and communication skills.
- Competitive salary or commission structure.
- Continuous training with seasoned and successful sales professionals.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Connect6 Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.