Event Sales Representative
North York, ON
Day , Evening
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE (WORK FROM HOME) POSITION.
Classified as a NOC B Position for those seeking permanent residency.
Connect6 Group is looking to add to our expanding team! We are currently looking for an Event
Sales Representative who will be working alongside our newest client TELUS, a leading
wireless services provider, and will be responsible for conducting direct-to-consumer marketing
What sets Connect6 Group apart from other organizations is our commitment to providing
numerous opportunities for career growth and advancement, as we follow a “promote from
within” mentality. Our commitment to continuous coaching and training allows our employees to
reach their full potential.
Our team of Event Sales Representatives will be sales-oriented people. We are looking for an
experienced and self-driven Event Sales Representative to join our team. As an Event Sales
Representative, you will be responsible for interacting with customers at large events and small
events. Additionally, the representative will not only need to focus on sales and also act as
an ambassador for the client and will be responsible for maintaining positive brand associations
● Ability to convert leads into opportunities efficiently and effectively.
● Reach out to existing and potential customers to offer products and services.
● Geared toward interacting with customers at large events and small events
● Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and needs.
● Offer solutions based on clients' needs and capabilities.
● Enter and update customer information in the database.
● Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
● Full-time availability for the whole year.
● Prior sales experience.
● Ability to handle rejection and objections.
● Experience selling home security products.
● Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
● Ability and willingness to learn about the specifications and benefits of products and
● Good negotiation skills.
● Great interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
● Strong convincing ability.
● Competitive commission structure with $17/hour or commission.
● Protected with a minimum guarantee per shift in the pay period
● The average earnings are $23 per hour
How Connect6 Group values you:
● Health Benefits, fully funded by Connect6, once past three months of employment
● Opportunities to increase base pay by achieving set targets
● Discounts on products and services depending on the program you work with
● We value your time in our office by creating comfortable environment
Why work at Connect6 Group?
● World-class training provided by tenured sales professionals
● 1on1 coaching to hone your skills and grow your career
● Promote from within mentality
● Be a part of a fast-growing company
● Growth of Over 500% in 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews
will be contacted.
Connect6 Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the